Discover the facts about real threats
“Forewarned is forearmed” as the saying goes.
When you have insight into the most likely and most damaging threats that your business faces, you can take steps to avoid becoming a victim.
Reliance acsn will give you the facts about the real threats to your business, based on a detailed understanding of your operations, industry and locations. We will use our 14 years’ experience and advice from the National Cyber Security Centre to profile threats and identify possible attack vectors against your assets, people, software, hardware and infrastructure. Then, with this focused information, we will categorise the likely impact and probability of threats, putting you in a stronger position to anticipate, recognise and prevent an array of potentially damaging cyber-crimes.
We will bring you a combination of our 14 years of experience and the latest guidance and advice from the National Cyber Security Centre.
When you select Reliance acsn for threat modelling, you will gain:
- A threat profile, providing strong evidence of which assets are most at risk and where significant vulnerabilities exist
- Detailed intelligence about how your industry vertical is typically targeted by adversaries
- Advice and lessons learned from other organisations that have suffered attacks
- Greater understanding of particular motivations towards your assets and data, techniques used to compromise security measures and what mitigating actions can be taken
- Valuable insight which can be used to inform the ongoing development of your overall information security strategy.
Threat Modelling is just one of the services offered by Reliance acsn, as part of the Discovery phase of its Information Security service portfolio.
Find out more about our Discover Services here.
Identify from the outset what your critical assets are and where they are located to improve your knowledge and management of risks.
Read about our Discover Services.
Understand your vulnerabilities and consolidate your existing technologies in a single IT security strategy.
Read about our Prepare Services
Create a standards-based configurable IT security platform to maximise your protection while minimising costs. Read about our Build Services.
Enjoy 24x7x365 IT security monitoring and relax in the knowledge that our vigilant team will detect unwelcomed intrusions. Read about our Manage Services.
Gain meaningful, actionable reports that enable you to assess changing patterns in attacks to better protect your business. Read about our Report Services.
Respond quickly and effectively to minimise losses and reputational damage should the worst happen.
Read about our Respond Services.
We will be pleased to answer your questions or arrange a meeting. Contact us now.